Balancing On Rails

January 10, 2008

Ruby online course Free!

Finally I decided to take that online course. I know I am kind of an academic guy. Even after reading books, I was not still able to evaluate my skill set on Ruby by myself. So I was looking for some exercises on Ruby to work on so that I can feel myself confident on Ruby. And I stumbled upon this web site called www.rubylearning.org. This is a web site run by Satish Talim. He definitely does a huge favor to all of us ruby beginners. He has a free online course on ruby. And it's like taking a course in any online school. It has assignments, it has quizzes. It has forums to discuss with other people. The only thing it has that the other online school does not have is the number of students. In my batch, there are almost 2800 people taking the course! So if you are thinking of jumping into Ruby, please look at the web site and you can take the course! At last, something is free in life!

23 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home